Boosting Investor Relations
Boosting investor relations provides directors and whole boards with professional development on investor relations. The course seeks to inform and challenge current and emerging practice around engaging and communicating with investors and the wider community to retain the trust, respect and assurance that the stewardship of their investment is managed in a professional and ethical fashion.
Who should attend?
Chairmen, directors, and senior investor relations personnel within organisations who work with boards on investor relations policy and strategy. It is recommended that participants complete the Company Directors Course before undertaking this program, plus have extensive boardroom experience.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Formulate a policy for communicating with members and the market to encourage meaningful participation and engagement
- Know the various mechanisms through which an organisation makes members aware of the activities and affairs of the organisation
- Identify the legal and regulatory compliance obligations for directors and whole boards
- Know the strategic role of the board in member relations
- Awareness of emerging and contemporary practice around the boards role in investor relations
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
The Boosting Investor Relations course is also offered through our In-Boardroom service.
5 hour session (+2 hours pre-reading)
For Directors by Directors
Boosting Investor Relations is presented by professional subject specialists and practising directors with experience working across a range of boards. On the day you will have opportunities to discuss specific issues with the facilitator and network with your peers.
For more information please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancellation Policy.