Leadership in the Boardroom
The half day Leadership in the Boardroom course explores the differing leadership role of directors and enhances your leadership skills through interactive working sessions. You will explore the different leadership behaviours, skills and styles often found within the boardroom through the use of practical case studies and applicable frameworks.
When you’re a director, you assume a natural leadership position. Appreciating your own leadership style and the mix of leadership styles between board members is key to attaining high performance outcomes of your board.
Who should attend?
Directors and chairmen from private, public and not-for-profit organisations seeking to enhance their leadership skills in a boardroom context.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Assess both your own leadership performance and that of your fellow board members
- Identify your leadership role and attributes that improve board function
- Identify ways to develop and enhance your leadership skills through self-awareness
- Assess the different leadership styles and their impact on board performance
- Outline the chairman’s role as the leader of the board
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
Leadership in the Boardroom is also offered through our In-Boardroom service.
Half day session (3.5 hours)
For Directors by Directors
Leadership in the Boardroom is presented by professional subject specialists and practising directors with experience working across a range of boards. On the day you will have opportunities to discuss specific issues with the facilitator and network with your peers.
For more information please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancellation Policy.