Strengthening Financial Governance
Strengthening Financial Governance is designed to help directors develop their knowledge and skills in the financial governance of a company. Focusing on the following key areas, the one day course will sharpen your governance skills in:
• Key issues and financial risks relating to the stage of lifecycle of a company.
• Financial governance and reporting responsibilities.
• Governance practices relating to external financial reporting.
• Critical financial considerations and risk areas in financial reporting.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for directors from either a financial or non-financial background. Directors of large private and small to midcap organisations.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Consider organisation's lifecycle and how this impacts financial governance.
- Consider the key financial reporting obligations of the board.
- Examine the contentious financial issues which boards commonly face and consider ways in which they may be handled.
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
The Strengthening Financial Governance course is also offered through our In-Boardroom service.
7 hour session (+ 2 hours of pre-reading)
For Directors by Directors
Strengthening Financial Governance is presented by professional subject specialists and practising directors with experience working across a range of boards. On the day you will have opportunities to discuss specific issues with the facilitator and network with your peers.
For more information please contact your State Office.
Please ensure you have read and understood the Cancellation Policy.