The Role of the Not-for-Profit Chairman
The Role of the Not-For-Profit Chairman course provides an in-depth analysis of the chairman’s accountabilities and relationships with other board members and the CEO. This is a rare opportunity to discuss common issues such as board selection, board processes, communication, CEO succession planning and the unique challenges facing NFP boards, with fellow chairmen.
Who should attend?
Chairmen, deputy chairmen and those preparing themselves for this role in the not-for-profit sector.
How will I benefit?
• Recognise the various roles of the chairmen both inside and outside the boardroom.
• Learn about the leadership role of the chairman.
• Identify how best to deal with particular situations.
• Acknowledge the specific challenges and dependencies chairmen of not-for-profit organisations face.
• Working lunch with the opportunity to discuss issues and network with other NFP chairmen.
Completion of the Foundations of Directorship or the Company Directors Course.
Mode of study
Interactive facilitated session
5 hour session.
For more information please contact your State Office.