About the International Company Directors Course
Working across countries, cultures and regulatory frameworks is exhilarating but challenging. Now there is a program that can help you clarify and come to grips with issues that affect you in the global context.
The five-day residential program allows you to:
- Focus on the board’s role in strategy, finance and governance in the international arena.
- Meet and network with counterparts from different countries.
- Learn from experienced international facilitators.
Who should attend?
Directors, chairmen, managing directors, senior managers and executives of international public, private, not-for-profit and government organisations who are working across regulatory frameworks or are engaging in business with an Australian organisation.
How will you benefit?
In a global market that is dynamic and fast moving, ignorance can be expensive. This program will:
- Equip you with the knowledge you need to ensure you understand your role, and the compliance issues for your board, no matter where your operations.
- Lead you beyond compliance to better understand the governance expectations and the ethical considerations for businesses that aim for international success.
- Help you build a better board and improve and streamline board processes.
- Focus your future strategic discussions and provide you with the knowledge and tools you need to monitor your organisation’s financial performance and risk management.
- Broaden your view of directorship and provide direction to help you improve your personal performance and consequently the performance of your organisation.
How and where is the course run?
This is a five-day residential program, with an option of sitting an exam on the morning of the sixth day.
The course is held in specially selected international locations – giving you the opportunity to escape from daily distractions and immerse yourself in a powerful learning environment.
The International Company Directors Course is also offered through our In-Boardroom service.
How do you enrol in this course?
You can enrol using our secure online form. The latest dates and locations are available on the right-hand panel of this page, or on the Course calendar.
For more information on this course, see International Company Directors Course: Hear from past participants or contact your state office.