Mastering the Boardroom
In a safe and well supported learning environment you will develop your skills in:
- Making judgements in crisis situations
- Presenting to shareholders and stakeholders
- Discussing issues with leading directors
- Sound decision making
- Networking with peers
With a maximum of 10 people in each of the three individually facilitated boards, the board sessions review company strategy and performance, the challenges of the external environment and board performance. Additional topical seminar sessions include presentations to frame the issues for today’s company directors.
Who should attend?
Directors, chairmen and managing directors of public, private, not-for-profit and government organisations. Participants must have completed the Company Directors Course in order to enrol in this program or have at least 5+ years experience as a director.
How will you benefit?
Upon completion of this program, you will benefit from having your strategic skills sharpened and knowledge refreshed. You’ll also be able to:
- Examine ways of improving board performance.
- Explore good practices for board and management relationships.
- Apply knowledge to develop insights into effective directorship.
- Identify issues and solutions to possible board problem areas.
- Provide the opportunity to discuss director issues with peers.
- Identify your directorship strengths and areas for development.
How and where is the course run?
This three-day residential program will be held at the Aitken Hill Conference and Events Venue.
With a limited number of participants, you will have the opportunity to escape from daily distractions and immerse yourself in a powerful learning environment.
How do you enrol in this course?
Send your completed enrolment form to:
Premium Programs Manager
Australian Institute of Company Directors
Level 30, 20 Bond Street
Sydney NSW 2000
t: 02 8248 6690
f: 02 8248 6633
For more information on this course, see Mastering the Boardroom: Hear from past participants or contact your state office.