Minutes of Directors' Meetings
- Date:31 Jan 2013
- Type:Director Q&A
Minutes are a crucial part of meeting procedure as they form the official record of the proceedings and resolutions of general meetings and directors’ meetings. This Q&A describes the statutory requirements of minute taking and recording. What and what should not be included in the minutes.
Login to find answers to
- What are the Legal Requirements?
- Who Takes the Minutes?
- What Goes into Minutes?
- What Should Not Go Into Minutes?
- Should Reasons for Decisions Be Recorded?
- Can Minutes Be Used in Court as Evidence?
- Do Minutes Have to Be in English?
- Should Directors Make Their Own Notes of Board Meetings?
- Should There Be Minutes of 'In Camera' Meetings?
- Should the Minute Taker Stay for an 'In Camera' Meeting?
- Should Those Absent Be Able to See the Minutes?
This article is only available to members
This page is a members only page please login to view the full content