Director Self-assessment Tool
The Director Self-assessment Tool is a free member only tool that allows members to self-assess their current director capability against a framework of practice that underpins good directorship.
The Tool is derived from the Company Directors Corporate Governance FrameworkTM.
The Director Self-assessment Tool
- is a confidential, easy-to-use resource that provides members with an overview of their current director skills set.
- addresses the question ‘what do I do best on this board and where are opportunities for me to focus my development’.
- has been designed to suit all directors, whatever your experience or range of directorships.
- can be used multiple times for different boards and at different times to monitor increased capabilities.
- takes approximately 20 minutes to complete and provides a report of the self- assessment.
- can be used to help guide your director development.
Log in to complete your assessment.
This article is only available to members
This page is a members only page please login to view the full content