Director Self-assessment Tool
Assess your capabilities today and accelerate your director development
Designed to guide your director professional development, the newly relaunched Director Self-assessment Tool allows you to assess your current director capabilities and skills. By understanding your current skill set, you can better focus your professional development , enhance your skills, and confidently undertake your role in the ever-evolving governance environment.
The assessment only takes 20 minutes and can be completed at any time, anywhere and on any device. It will:
- provide you with a real-time customised report detailing areas of strength and areas for development
- suggest a detailed learning pathway tailored to your sector
- compare your report with previous reports to confirm the shift in your skills and capability
- allow you to compare yourself with all other members in the same sector
- give you the option of sharing your report with an AICD executive to engage in a personalised career conversation
The tool is appropriate for directors of all levels of expertise and experience, and we recommend completing it at least once a year to track your development progress.
Self-assess today to understand how you can improve your board performance and decision-making with professional development that will have a long-lasting impact on your director career.
Log in to complete your assessment.
This article is only available to members
This is a members only page. Please log in to view the full content.