Sydney On Board Forum
Unlocking the potential of tomorrow’s leaders
This female, member only On Board Forum is a new diversity initiative providing current and aspiring female board members the opportunity to gain the skills, confidence, connections and motivation to take the next step in their director career.
Participants will learn from and connect with six ASX 200 Chairs and Non-executive directors and their peers whilst participating in a simulated ASX case study.
The forum will feature a key note address where you will hear about the personal journey of a chair of an ASX 200 board. Key features in this journey address the importance of board relationships, board communication and decision making processes, as well as the appreciation of behavioural variances in the boardroom.
Throughout the forum, participants will:
- Address key strategic pathways for board consideration
- Assess board communication style and decision making processes
- Identify effective board dynamics and decision making
- Interrogate board documents, reports and papers to identify governance, financial strategic issues for discussion
- Share diverse ideas and propose alternate pathways
- Gain knowledge from others and connect with experienced directors and other successful business professionals
- Articulate areas for personal improvement and understand your boardroom style
- Observe experienced ASX 200 chairs and NEDs
Event can accommodate 42 participants only so places are strictly limited. This forum is only available to female members.
- Yasmin Allen FAICD: ASX, Cochlear and Santos Limited
- Penny Bingham-Hall FAICD: Bluescope Steel, DEXUS and Fortescue Metals Group
- Diane Grady AM FAICD: Macquarie and Spotless Group
- Geoff Brunsdon FAICD: Sims Metal Management
- Peter Hearl FAICD: Telstra and Santos Limited
- David Mortimer AO FAICD: Crescent Capital Partners
AICD are offering a complimentary webinar exclusive to women who own startups or would like to contribute to an advisory of a startup organisation. Click here for further details and registration.